Roasted Curry Cauliflower
This Roasted Curry Cauliflower is transformed by fresh herbs and nutty curry powder. Fresh garlic, scallion and sweetened cranberries, add additional flavors and sweetness.
Yield: 4 servings
- 1 Head Cauliflower -cut into pieces
- 1 Tsp Curry powder
- 1 Tbsp Extra virgin olive oil
- 1 Clove Garlic -grated
- 1 Stalk Scallion -chopped
- 1 Cup Frozen green peas -thawed slightly
- 1/4 Cup Sweetened cranberries *optional
- 1/4 Cup Roasted pecan *optional
- Sprinkle Salt, pepper and onion powder
- Sprinkle Lime or lemon juice
Pre-Heat Oven to 420°.
Toss together cauliflower, curry powder, extra virgin olive oil, onion powder, salt and black pepper.
Roast in pre-heated oven at 420° for 10 minutes.
Remove from oven and add, garlic, half of scallion, and return to oven for 2 minutes.
Remove from oven and add slightly thawed green peas and sprinkle with a little lime or lemon juice.
Sprinkle with sweetened cranberries and/or pecans. Serve immediately.
- You need to pre-heat your oven so that the cauliflower will roast and not cook.