Chewy Coconut Cookies
These cookies are chewy, moist and creamy. They're the easiest cookies to make, no flour, eggs, butter or sugar needed.
Yield: 10 Cookies
- 2 1/4 Cups Coconut flakes -lightly crushed using your hands
- 3/4 Cup Condensed milk -slightly warmed
- 1/4 Cup White chocolate chips
- 1/4 Cup Dried cranberries
- 1/4 Cup Salted Pistachio -crushed (If you're using unsalted nuts, then you'll need to add a pinch of salt)
Pre-heat oven to 350°F.
In a large bowl, mix all ingredients until combined. Note: It will be really sticky. (See note below)
Use an ice cream scoop or large spoon to portion out onto cookie sheet. It will be stick so you might have to use your hands to form it once it's on the cookie sheet. Don't worry about spacing them out because these will not rise or spread.
Bake at 350°F for 10-15 minutes. You'll know they're done when the top starts to brown.
Remove from oven and enjoy! These are delectable straight out the oven.
- If your mixture is too sticky and not coming together, add a little more crushed coconut flakes.
- Store leftovers in an airtight container in the fridge.
- To reheat, pop in the microwave for about 15 secs.